La nuit des GALERIES 2017
We are pleased to invite you to the 13th edition of La Nuit des Galeries, on Saturday September 16th, 2017 from 6 pm to 11 pm.
The event will take place throughout all of our galleries of the Old Port of Quebec!
• You will be able to chat with our artists who will paint on-site in our galleries.
• Hors d’oeuvres prepared by our partnering restaurants will be offered.
• Entertainers and musicians will perform on rue du Sault-au-Matelot and rue Saint-Paul for your pleasure!
Free and open to everyone!
Come visit us! We can’t wait to celebrate this incredible event with you!
Below you will find which artists will be hosted by each of our galleries:
Galerie d’art Royale et Associés
124 Côte de la Montagne, Québec
Joseph Capicotto (à confirmer)
Espace Galerie B8
49 rue St-Pierre
Many thanks to our partner restaurants:
• Château Frontenac
• Côtes-à-Côtes Resto Grill
• Les Voutes du Cavour
• Café du Monde
• Restaurant Toast!
• Chez Muffy
The Illuminated Glass
$12,25 + tax, includes 1 glass of wine
It is a symbol of La Nuit des Galeries and, in addition to contributing to its success, the Illuminated Glass permits:
• Access to l’Espace Terroir
• Receiving hors d’oeuvres in galleries*
• Receiving wine and cocktails in galleries*
• The purchase of refreshments at outdoor bars
Access to the event is free of charge.
Click below for more information about the light-up glasses and details about how to get yours!
THE ILLUMINATED GLASS
* At the discretion of gallery owners and while supplies last.
Phone : 418.240.2244
Toll-free : 1.877.694.2244
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org